1. Lecture Time and Location
The online exam will be held between 1000-1200 on 2020-06-17.
See section Final Examination for more information.
2. Course Information
This course is designed to expose students to the academic side of scientific research. They will learn the basic concepts of science and scientific research. They will also learn how to synthesize results, present them, and explore related topics. Students will analyze and discuss published research articles, engage in conversations with the teacher about different aspects of research, and design and present their own research.
3. Text Books
- American psychological association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6 ed.). Washington, DC: American psychological association.
- Stanovich, K. E. (2013). How to think straight about psychology (10 ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education.
4. Lecture Notes
- Part I. Science and Scientific Research 1
- Part II. Academic reading 2
4. Final examination
Download the exam file from the following link during 2020-06-17, 1000 to 2020-06-17, 1200.
Write your answers in Mandarin CHINESE.
Include your name, your student ID, name of the course in your answer sheet.
Rename your answer sheet with the following pattern
Save your answer sheet both in .doc / .docx format and in .PDF format.
Send the two files to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org 2020-06-17, 1201.