Un-categorized useful links
- PsychoPy: PsychoPy is a free cross-platform package allowing you to run a wide range of experiments in the behavioral sciences (neuroscience, psychology, psychophysics, linguistics…)
- PsyToolkit: PsyToolkit is a free-to-use toolkit for demonstrating, programming, and running cognitive-psychological experiments and surveys, including personality tests.
Free online books for Julia and Statistics
Research groups and personal websites
- Barr, Dale, University of Glasgow, UK
- Fitch, Tecumseh, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Huang, Yi Ting, University of Maryland, MD.
- Huettig, Falk, MPI for Psycholinguistics, the Netherlands.
- Johnson, Keith, University of California at Berkeley, CA.
- Markman, Ellen M., Stanford University, CA.
- Poeppel, David, New York University, NY.
- Traxler, Matthew, University of California at Davis, CA
- Trueswell, John, University of Pennsylvania, PA.
- Ullman, Michael, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Xu, Yi, University College London, UK.
- Social Cognition
- Frith, Uta, University College London, UK.
- Heyes, Cecilia, University of Oxford, UK.
- Sloman, Steven, Brown University.
- Wang, Zheng, The Ohio State University, OH.
- Jerome R. Busemeyer and his Judgment and Decision Research Lab, Indiana University.