Un-categorized useful links
- ThreeDWorld: A High-Fidelity, Multi-Modal Platform for Interactive Physical Simulation
- International Picture Naming Project website: The picture stimuli set consist of black-and-white line drawings of 520 common objects and 275 transitive and intransitive actions.
- De-Jargonizer: An online tool that assesses and scores the accessibility of text.
- Critical Analysis Project
- THINGS object concept and object image database
- Biological Motion Lab
- Advent of Code
- regex101: build, test, and debug regex
- mathigon.org: The Textbook of the Future: Interactive. Personalised. Free.
- Character Lab: Actionable advice for parents and teachers based on science.
- ConceptNet Numberbatch: ConceptNet aims to give computers access to common-sense knowledge, the kind of information that ordinary people know but usually leave unstated.
- PsychoPy: PsychoPy is a free cross-platform package allowing you to run a wide range of experiments in the behavioral sciences (neuroscience, psychology, psychophysics, linguistics…)
- PsyToolkit: PsyToolkit is a free-to-use toolkit for demonstrating, programming, and running cognitive-psychological experiments and surveys, including personality tests.
Free online books for Julia and Statistics
- Introduction to Applied Linear Algebra – Vectors, Matrices, and Least Squares
- Statistics with Julia: Fundamentals for Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Statistical Rethinking: A Bayesian Course with Examples in R and Stan
Graphical statistical tools based on R
- JASP: JASP is an open-source statistics program that is free, friendly, and flexible. Armed with an easy-to-use GUI, JASP allows both classical and Bayesian analyses.
- jamovi: jamovi is a new “3rd generation” statistical spreadsheet.
- The R Commander: The R Commander is a graphical user interface (GUI) to the free, open-source R statistical software. The R Commander is implemented as an R package, the Rcmdr package, which is freely available on CRAN (the R package archive).
Research groups and personal websites
- Barr, Dale, University of Glasgow, UK
- Fitch, Tecumseh, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Huang, Yi Ting, University of Maryland, MD.
- Huettig, Falk, MPI for Psycholinguistics, the Netherlands.
- Johnson, Keith, University of California at Berkeley, CA.
- Markman, Ellen M., Stanford University, CA.
- Poeppel, David, New York University, NY.
- Traxler, Matthew, University of California at Davis, CA
- Trueswell, John, University of Pennsylvania, PA.
- Ullman, Michael, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Xu, Yi, University College London, UK.
- Social Cognition
- Frith, Uta, University College London, UK.
- Heyes, Cecilia, University of Oxford, UK.
- Sloman, Steven, Brown University.
- Wang, Zheng, The Ohio State University, OH.
- Jerome R. Busemeyer and his Judgment and Decision Research Lab, Indiana University.
- Shira Elqayam, De Montfort University, UK